Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Scoop on Gelila Assefa-Puck


I received quite a few emails inquiring more information on Celebrity Chef Wolfgang Puck's wife Gelila.


She is a handbag designer and met Wolfgang in 1997 while she ws studying fashion in Los Angeles. The twenty year age difference didn't matter to the couple who wed last summer on the island of Capri. They have two sons together along with Wolfgang's two children from his previous marriage.

Harper's Bazaar did a good feature on the couple that you can enjoy by clicking onto this link.


In the meanwhile, I'm headed out to see Lenny Kravitz at a 3,000 capacity theatre in my hometown. I'm sure it will be a great concert. He is one of my all time favorites.


The tickets are a gift from my special friend for a recent career accomplishment (thanks babe!) I

Cheers everyone!