Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Beginning of March Madness

At this time of this posting, I will have already had twelve hour day today.

I have LOTS on my 'plate' this month (I guess that's why they call it March Madness!).

Easter, business travel, the AKA North Atlantic Regional Conference, and the Greater New York Chapter of The Links Luncheon is all happening this month (whew!). I promise to post good photos of the various events when I can.

But, I hate it when so many activities are scheduled back to back. It's tough to keep it all together at times. The events are fun but it can be quite exhausting too.

I got the new Palm Tungsten E2 but I think I may upgrade to an IPhone by late summer or early fall. I would rather have one portable device rather than three or four like I'm carrying now.

I'm also in desperate need of a really good digital camera. Give me your recommendations if you have one that you really like.

OK folks - I'm off to sift through some story concepts and pics while streaming the news.

We'll dish later.

Cheers!

PS - For those of you with 'Hotmail' accounts, the emails I send to you keep bouncing back to me. If you sent me an email in the past month and have not received a reply back - that's why!