Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back From Vay-Kay!

Hello Good People,

Your girl is back!

I was enjoying my brief time off soooooo much that it was unbelieveable!

Indeed, rest is good for the body, mind, and soul.

I hope that you had a great Holiday weekend as well. I feel really refreshed and ready to share some more highlights and tips with you.

I'm culling through photos and news items to share with you as I type this post. It looks like the summer will be a fun one for those who will be attending various social functions and those who enjoy good ole fashioned reality TV.

And...by the way - many thanks to all of you who are so kind in sending photos for possible inclusion on this blog. I really appreciate it tremendously.

Please keep in mind that if you decide to send photos, I will need the name of the photographer (if possible for proper photo credits) and clear resolution images. Unfortunately, I can not include blurry photos or images from camera phones if they are not clear.

So folks, grab your Arnold Palmers or your favorite cocktail du jour as we scope out the latest and greatest from our world!

Cheers!