Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Flick


I crawled from underneath my bed in enough time to post this week's flick (yes, I'm really scared of lighting!). Kathy Sussman and Sunny Hostin are looking super chic at the recent Russell Simmons’ Rush Philanthropic’s annual Art For Life East Hampton 2008 gala. The event was held a private home this year.


Many thanks to my Super Soror Wendi to sharing this photo!



Meanwhile, back at the ranch...we had a record number of lighting strikes in my hometown recently - wrecking havoc on power lines and trees. So, I've been away from you a bit longer than I would like.
Also, I know, I know, I know...
Several of you having been sending me email that I haven't responded to as of yet.
Do not despair . My current email is overloaded in spammies and legitimate emails are ending up being flagged as spam (go figure).
I will more than likely switch to another email address soon to help remedy this issue.
However, just so that we are all ok - I do not post events on this blog currently. Who knows what the future may bring but event postings are not currently in the plans.
Good people - have a super weekend!