Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday's Fabulous Flick

This week's flick features Nicole Fiscella (of Gossip Girl fame) at the New York screenings of Pineapple Express and Elegy last week. She's also a former model and outdid all of our favorite Socialites with this chic look.
Maybe it's me but is there a media 'black out' of Black Socialites?? I have to tell you that it's been awful hard to find quality pics of our girls recently so it makes me wonder.

And, yes I know - the economy is pretty tough right now but that usually doesn't stop most of our Socialites.

We also know that a so-called 'BlackOut' of Black models is topic du jour in the fashion industry. Yet, I'm starting to believe that Black Socialites are starting to feel the trickle-down effect of media exclusion as well.

Hmmm...the plot thickens....

We'll chat more about it soon.

In the meanwhile, enjoy your weekend!