Friday, September 5, 2008

Can My Favorite Royal Get Some Recognition?

OK, so I'm watching VH1's Fabulous Life of Real Life Cinderellas last night before switching over to the Republican National Convention coverage.



After the show was over, I sat in pause mode for a few minutes before asking this question.


How in the WORLD do you feature all of George Clooney's girlfriends and not HSH Princess Angela of Liechtenstein??!!




Here we go again...




If I could take my Joan & David sandal and hit someone at VH1 with it, I sure would! (Oh, is that considered a terroristic threat?)




OK, nevermind! Let's just say that I am really hot with them!!


Some of you remember I fussed about the lack of media coverage of my favorite royal in a posting last year.




Now in fairness to VH1, Princess Angela does keep a super low profile. A few of you emailed this recent above picture of her at the Five & Alive Benefit in The Hamptons but sightings are rare.


However, she and Prince Maximilian have been married for eight years now.
And the fact that this story is still largely uncovered in the media is bizarre.