Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bravo's October Surprise

Promoting A Train Wreck?

Usually the October Surprise is a political whammy launched two to three weeks before Election Day to derail a candidate.
Well, our pals at Bravo have beaten the politicos to the punch with the debut of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' next week.

Atlanta Socialites are all chatter over this show according to one of the Socialites featured on this blog. Needless to say, no one who is a part of the true Atlanta Social Scene is thrilled about what to expect.


Some are suggesting that the timing is perhaps – strategic given the political climate in the US right now.


It does beg the question as to WHY IN THE HELL COULDN'T THIS SHOW AIR DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS??!!
OK...OK...I've gained my composure...

*Sigh* I doubt that I will even watch the show. Bravo gets the gasface for this one.


Feel free to email me or send me a note on Facebook with your thoughts.
I'm going to lie on the floor for a few minutes in the dark to center my chi...