Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In Anticipation

In spite of all of the ugliness we are facing in the United States, I have to say that I am actually looking forward to the New Year.

I've been blessed to have many of you as loyal readers and supporters. You give me the energy to keep going.

I'm blessed to have pretty good health and the love of family and friends.

I am in my home and in the process of decking my halls for the holiday.

We are blessed that the political climate has shifted enough in this country that we were able to elect President-Elect Barack Obama.

I share this brief piece because I believe we have lots to be grateful for even as times are tough.

So as we look towards this holiday season and New Year with anticipation, I pray that it is for all things positive and enlightening as we move forward.

Cheers!