Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!

Yes, I am a Steelers fan!! And, of course Coach Mike Tomlin is going to lead this dynasty to yet another Super Bowl victory (woo-hoo!!)

I am especially proud that Coach Tomlin is the youngest coach in the NFL, a family man, an active member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, and in two years has earned the respect of his professional peers while walking in legendary shoes.

On the menu for me and the family is turkey chili, deviled eggs, popcorn shrimp, and pulled bar-be-que chicken - all of which yours truly is preparing.

I may also be single after Sunday because Special Friend is a fan of a loser team who just can't quite get their act together!

So, he's been sending me hateful emails about my team (although he did buy me some new Steelers gear.)

I'll make him stand in the corner during the game if he continues to act ugly...

In the meanwhile, enjoy yourself tonight and make sure you make it home safely!