Thursday, April 9, 2009

April In Full Bloom

Whew!

What a month so far!

The Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated North Atlantic Regional Conference was a good time had by all 3,100 estimated attendees. It was a quick trip for me to handle a lil' sorority business before jetting home. I'll upload some pics for you to see soon.

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss The Greater New York Chapter of The Links' Annual Easter Luncheon Fashion Show. My own Links chapter is meeting on the same day and I have to be there. But I know it will be super-duper fabulous affair. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some photos from some of my Sister Links so that we can enjoy all of the fashion and flair together.

I'm also packing my bags for Roanoke, VA for The Eastern Area of The Links, Incorporated Conference next week. It should be an interesting gathering and lucky for me, Special Friend is coming along.

I will have pictures galore when I return but folks, it is the mountains...so I may not be able to chat with you in real time.

In the meanwhile, I should have some juicy tidbits for you in the next week or so. All good news of course and definitely worth sharing.

Stay tuned...