Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Flicks


Lovely Links surround Links, Inc. National President Gwendolyn Boyd Lee (center) at the White Rose Banquet in Roanoke, VA during the Links Eastern Area Conference in April.

Ursula Burns (President of The Xerox Corporation) poses with Joseph A. Califano, Jr., Dr. Joseph Cahalan, Vice President, The Xerox Foundation, and Dr. Louis W. Sullivan, President Emeritus, Morehouse School of Medicine at The CASA (The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University) 17th Anniversary Awards dinner in New York City.


The always super-chic Grace Hightower Deniro strikes a quick pose while seated next to hubby Robert Deniro during the Tribeca Film Festival in New York City.


Now I know that some of you are saying "Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger!" for not posting more and you reserve the right to lightly tap my hand with two of your fingers. I tried to make it up to you by posting three photos (grins).

I have lots of positive things happening but they are all happening at one time.

So bear with me, I will do better.

In the meanwhile good people, have a great weekend!