Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Flick


This week’s flick features model Sessilee Lopez looks super chic at the Anna Sui for Target Party held in New York recently. Sui’s new clothing line is inspired by CW’s hit show Gossip Girl.


I love how comfortable and elegant she looks in this ensemble. It's a new way to pull together trends without looking overly trendy.


OK, good people. I’m still recovering from my vacation and working on getting back into the swing of things. I'll be back on the usual grind soon.


Also, I am in complete shock over the tom-foolery that occurred all summer at the health care ‘town hall’ meetings and the outrageous behavior of Mr. Loudmouth this week during the President’s speech.


What is going on?!


So, be on the lookout for a posting from me about restoring ways we can strive towards restoring civility in our communities. The time for this discussion is long overdue.


Have a great weekend everyone!


Cheers!