Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Flicks




This week's flicks features some of our favorite folks looking absolutely fabulous!

Designer Tracy Reese (top) was spotted attending the CFDA's New Designers event, Super Socialite Thelma Golden (middle) attended the Whitney's Fall Gala, and Star Jones and Herb Wilson attended The Angel Ball. Ms. Golden is wearing one of her husband's designs.

All three events took place in New York City.

Good people...a confession...

Some of my spacey-ness and lack of recent focus on this blog is linked to the fact that I am anemic (along with other professional obligations).

I'm fine and in good health otherwise. But my blood work indicates that I am more anemic this year than last year.

So, I have to change my eating patterns and starting taking more iron supplements.

Send me good vibes and hang in there with me!

Things will get better soon.

And, we'll be engaged in more lengthy conversations in the upcoming months.

Have a great weekend and hit the stores early for Halloween candy!

Cheers!