Monday, February 8, 2010

Surviving The Snowpocalypse

Yes, I survived one of the most unbelievable snow storms in US history. And, we're expecting more of the heavy, white stuff sometime between tomorrow & Wednesday.

Seriously, I've had enough.

This weather is cramping my social life & I hate being stuck in the house. Tons of events & activities in my hometown were canceled or postponed. So, I know I won't be able to get everything in as planned.

For those of you who live in the Mid-Atlantic region, another trip to the supermarket may be in order.

But I will say there is one good thing to being marooned in my house.

It's given me some time to adjust to my new life as an engaged woman (it is really different). We have LOTS of talks which may have been delayed if we were zooming around to various events.

I'll share some of those convos with you in future postings.

In the meanwhile, stay warm.

Spring will be here soon!