Friday, July 9, 2010

Back From Vac-Cay!


While I missed each and every one of you, I REALLY enjoyed my break from blogging. Sometimes, a girl gotta take time to smell the roses, connect with people beyond virtual realm, and just simply chill.

I had a good time in Washington, DC, the Friday Flashback Party in Philadelphia, and the Links Assembly in Detroit!

But when I came home, I was stricken with hives (possibly from a food allergy!) It was awful and down right itchy. Me suspects that it was a preserver in some tuna fish salad I had last week. Geez!

Now, I’m on the mend – thank goodness! I’m working on household merger stuff with Fab FiancĂ© and still managed to squeeze in trips to the salon for hair and nails yesterday.

In the midst of all of this hustle and bustle, we’re trying to squeeze in a trip to Rehoboth Beach, DE to see some of Fab FiancĂ©’s family. I heart and absolutely adore this resort town! Plus, seeing family is always a good thing.

Sooooo much has happened in such a short period of time good people - we must play catch up real soon!

It’s good to be back!