Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Deepest Apologies

Dear Good People,

I must apologize to you for the past three months. I've been distant and difficult to reach - and for that I am truly sorry.

I have several technical glitches trying to migrate (I think that's the right term?) blog and some blog specific accounts (like my syndication service). On top of that, my email account seems to go on the fritz where I had to work to "rebuild" data. I think that I was either hit by a hacker and/or a virus.

 I seem to get hit with viruses and cyber-attacks pretty frequently which makes me believe in conspiracies more and more each day.

Unfortunately all of my outgoing messages from the past several months either ended up as SPAM or never reached their destination.

And, tonight - as I am picking up the pieces of my shattered online existence - I have an large amount of messages. 

Oh and by the way, my email account requires an authentication process each time I log on now (whew!)

So, I'm working on getting back into the swing of things really soon.

I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Cheers!!