Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm Back!

Fab Fiance and I have returned from our vacation - and I must say we REALLY needed it!

Since becoming a couple three and a half years ago, we've been pretty much grinding. What few vacations we took were usually tied in with family and no real R&R for us as couple.

So, getting away for some couple restoration and fun was long overdue.

I'm going to ask your indulgence while I go through my new and restored email. I shared with some of you that I was having some (ahem) challenges with the email and this blog's platform over the past three months.

Things seem to have settled down so now I can get back to business (don't you just LOVE technology sometimes?) I apologize to those of you who sent me mail and I haven't replied.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to you real soon.

Many thanks to all of the loyal friends and fans who have hung in there while I gave you tiny morsels to nibble on!