Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dreamy Wedding Gift Alert!

Many of you have been really delightful in giving advice and support for my upcoming Caribbean wedding.


The location is booked, the wedding coordinator is zooming, I'm a little crazy, and Fab Fiance has taken cover under the bed with our cats.

Ahhh! The joys of wedding planning.

In terms of details, you'll just have to wait until after that special anointed day for the full scoop. In the meanwhile, I'll share a few tidbits with you along the way.

So, let's begin with this first piece.

Today I'm launching a new feature called "Dreamy Wedding Gift Alert!" I decided to call this a "dreamy gift alert" because I believe all brides dream incredible accessories while wedding planning. And quiet as it's kept, many brides would love to be surprised with super fabulous gifts in honor of our special day.

The "Dream Wedding Gift Alert" will be a periodic feature until I can figure out what's the best day of the week/month for it. So bear with me as I figure this out...

First up is this Limited Edition Crystal Conch Shell Minaudiere by Judith Leiber. This stunner is hand crafted, beaded in crystal, and retails for $6,195.00. I love it because it is a perfect piece for an island  destination wedding or the honeymoon! 

Isn't it incredible?!?!