Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Fabulous Flick



This week’s flick features Christopher Williams and Janice Savin Williams at The Harlem School of the Arts Fall 2012 Benefit at Lincoln Center’s Stanley H. Kaplan Penthouse in New York City recently. The event raised more than $200,000 to support the school. Legendary recording executive Herb Alpert recently gifted the school a whopping $5,050,000 donation and was the evening’s honoree. 




Sorry for missing last week's posting good people. My reported fatigue mutated into a really nasty cold/virus(?) Whatever the aliment is, it is lousy.  

My hubby (did I mention he was sick a few months ago too?) and I are heading to the Penn Towne Chapter of The Links, Inc. Gala tomorrow evening in Center City Philadelphia. I'll share photos and scoop with you. 

Have a super weekend and stay well!