Friday, December 14, 2012

I Just Can't Today

I'm going to defer Friday's Fabulous Flicks until next week good people.

I just can't do it today...

The news of the mass shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut has my brain in shut down mode. This is after two shootings of young Black males under the guise of "stand your ground" laws, the Sandusky child rape scandal that rocked Penn State, and scores of other innocent children being harmed ---- it's just simply too much to bear for me.


I just want to crawl under the covers and cry.  



Honest to God, it feels like we've been ending the year on a really crazy "note" for several years now. 
Am I the only one that feels that way?!





Whether you have children or serve as a mentor, give a child an extra tight hug today.

We'll get back to our regular chattery next week. 

May God bless and keep us until then.