Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday's Fabulous Flick



Every now and then, I step outside of feature the "everyday fabulous folks" and give some celebrity people their just desserts. 

Plus, this picture is so darn cute, that I couldn’t resist posting it!
 
Zoe Kravitz (who looks like her mama Lisa Bonet “spit her out” in this photo) was recently feted by Swarovski at the Gramercy Park Hotel's rooftop garden. Ms. Zoe has partnered with my favorite sparkly things company to launch a new line of items under the Swarovski Crystallized brand. 

 


I LOVE Zoe’s simply chic leather dress - which is a huge trend this spring and summer. She’s coming into her own as a fashion icon and I expect more great things from this young lady. 

Have a super weekend all! 

And to those of the Christian faith, Happy Easter!