Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

Wow...I'm 42 years old today - and there's no turning back!!

I'm blessed in so many ways. I love what I do professionally, have a loving husband, good friends, and my blogging hobby for almost six years.

Each year on my birthday, I share something personal with you so that you can get to know me a lil better.

Just a few weeks back, I was accepted into a prestigious private college's PhD program on a full scholarship!

I am walking on air!

This bit of news may shock those that have taken to the internet over the years to discuss how poorly I write. But here's some tea-hee-hee on me...

I'm actually an award winning writer and researcher. I am one of the few writers in the US that have had submissions to the Oxford University Press accepted with ZERO edits.

So be clear - I treat this blog as my open diary (which is the original definition of a blog). As such, I write how thoughts come into my head. Writing the "King's English" is a part of my day job.

This is my "funnery" - a release from the stress of day and a peek into my interests, social life, etc.

For the scores of positive supporters out there, thank you for riding with me!