Sunday, March 24, 2013

So, my husband took me out last night...

We had dinner at one of my favorite seafood restaurants in our city. It was soooo nice to just sit down and enjoy each other's company. Plus we were celebrating my birthday!

But, you know how you go out and things are off-ish at one of your favorite spots? That's how last night was for me.

We had to wait although we had reservations. I was almost soaked in wine as a server stumbled near me. My butter poached prawns and tuna tartare was greasy. My hubby's food was great to him, so I'm glad for that.

This photo was taken at dessert after I drank a half bottle of Silver Chardonnay (one of my favorites!) Hense the cheesy grin.

I'm holding a pecan waffle coated in Bananas Foster with a scoop of raisin ice cream. It was pretty good.

I'm keeping the restaurant's name under wraps because you know how I operate - focusing on the positive.

As an aside - for those who wanted to see the face behind this blog, here ya go!

The greatest thing about last night was being with my hubby and reflecting on how we feel blessed.

Have a good Sunday everyone!