Friday, July 12, 2013

Congratulations to Mellody Hobson & George Lucas

I know - I'm late with this news. But your girl was in Chicago at the same time as this happy couple's reception. I was staying at the Hilton Chicago.

I had a chance to see scores of limousines with the folks headed to the event. None of faces were familiar to me but I understand that many of these people are the who's who of the entertainment industry's power brokers.

Anyhoo, since my invitation was clearly lost in the mail, I decided to try to squeeze some intel out from the bellmen at my hotel.

Everyone was super tight lipped so I assume all sorts of confidentiality agreements were signed.

So good people, raise a glass in honor of this 40+ sister getting married for the first time and finding her Prince Charming!

May her love story inspire all of the true romantics out there!