Friday, July 11, 2014

On The Road...But Back Home Now!

I know some of you are like "What is going on with our girl?!" 

Yes, I've slacked a bit with posting recently. And, I am getting it from some readers!!

For example, one Diva Doll approached me (very kindly) at a social gathering and said, "I need you to write more on your blog." Her sentiments were echoed by others in an ear-shot.

Well, here's my excuse (I hope you like it!) 

I traveled close to 8000 miles in the month of June (primarily on flights). This does not account for train and car miles.



Yours truly is married, working on a PhD, serve two volunteer organizations in leadership positions, and is employed full-time.

My Tumi luggage is jacked up (thanks US Airways!) and I haven't had the time to get it repaired :-(

I'm blessed but also kinda stressed too.

Unfortunately, my blog has slipped through the proverbial cracks in terms of my attention.

Many thanks to those of you who checked in on me. I rarely reply to Facebook messages so feel free to send emails to theblacksocialite@gmail.com if you have something important to share.

I'll try to get better with posting - but sometimes the real world outranks the virtual world.

You know what I mean...